Monday, June 30, 2008

Good SPAM, Bad Spam




So... I'm back. Yay! Seems I passed the test and I am not a Spammer after all. Because seriously? I barely even know what that means. Three days ago I was shut down as soon as I had begun this little interweb journal thingy bob. Not good for a neurotic gal who leans toward serious paranoia, folks. For a day I kept wondering what I did wrong, was it something I SAID? But I was emailed a little form assuring me that for whatever reason the blog was flagged as a possible spammer, if I completed the form and emailed it back all would be well in two business days.


As you can see, all is well. I am back in business and am celebrating by posting this little SPAM movie, the happy kind of SPAM. The kind of SPAM that makes you want to sing. I read on YouTube the woman, Izzy Taylor, who made the movie for her class project only got a C for her efforts. I seriously disagree, because everytime I watch it I smile and catch myself singing the song for hours. I know nothing of the technical aspects, but I give her an A for making me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is spam-a-licious. And speaking of spam-a-licious, go to www.spam.com and click on the good looking kid in the yellow SPAM t-shirt. Click on him several times to hear him say different things.

His name is Jordy Altman and he's the son of one of my best friends and former college roommate. Jordy is from Overland Park, the beloved hometown I left 4 years ago to start my new life with my beloved Melanie in Blue Springs.

I like to tease Melanie that I moved from Kansas to the dark side (Missouri), but I have no regrets at all. While Melanie and I will have to say goodbye to our beloved hometown and move away from family and friends, our hearts will always be there and I know we'll visit often. Don't worry Sweetie, it's a decision we won't regret.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm the Hero (in Melanie's eyes anyway). :-)

PDub's Motha said...

Well I'm glad u r back up and running! I look forward to reading all about what is going on in your life now Mel!!!