Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gimme a Break

Photo found Here.
Thanks my loyal readers for checking in looking for updates! I have been lazy with the blogging the last few days, but busy in "real world" duties such as unpacking the house etc... boring for you to hear me go on and on about that and since that is all that is going on in my mind and in my life... well, it follows that I haven't been writing as much. I don't want to be a bore.
Today, I am taking it a little easier and kicking back. Oh sure, I'm working. I'm carting things around up and down stairs etc. But Hero asked me to not work as hard today so I sat down for lunch and watched an episode of True Blood. Now I'm posting on my Blog!
What the heck is wrong with the formatting on my fonts? Are the buttons stuck? Dang. Not typing in Bold or italics intentionally. I will be back soon-ish with more important and exciting things to say. I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what do you think of "True Blood"? I've watched it a couple of times now, and I still can't make up my mind whether or not I like it!
Oh yeah, LOVE the ape :)