Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm still here, and you won't BELIEVE what's been going on!

Hey everyone, Gosh I love you guys. I really really do. In answer to Shana's comment from the other day... YES WAY! Plus, there is more moving hell I haven't had a chance to update and it is not over yet if you can believe that. I'm sitting here as I'm typing waiting for all of our beds to arrive from KC, as they would not fit on the original truck. Turns out the man with the broken foot had some kind of freaky prophetic powers.

I will be back later today to tell you all about the highlights, or lowlights... depending on how you see things. I have a sense of humor, so there is a lot to laugh about. A few things to scream about but hero and I already did that, so we are smiling now. I need to go medicate before the movers show up with that last load. See ya later!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my! The broken foot mover is what makes the story just so beyond over the top. Hopefully things are going a little better by now.

Hang in there.

Megan

Anonymous said...

It is officially October 10......please, oh pretty please tell me you have your beds!!! I'm glad you can laugh at this already :)
Hope things are going better!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mel, hurry up and write back i'm dying to hear the end of this story...