Friday, January 9, 2009

Life's Mysteries.

Why is ketchup labeled "fancy" on those little foil packets you get from fast food restaurants? Just curious. The ketchup doesn't seem fancy at all. Please tell me what makes it fancy. I need to know. Also, what is the difference between catsup and ketchup? The hero and I were in L.A. once, and took the opportunity to see the taping of an episode of the old show King of Queens. There was an exchange between Doug and Arthur at the top of the show about this very thing. While hilarious, I still didn't get an answer. Moving on. It is just ketchup.

Other things I wonder about.

I know she is saving the world singlehandedly, but you know what? I just. don't. get. Oprah. Sorry.

How did the Dog Whisperer learn his spooky powers? He is awesome.

When will reality TV go away? God, so mindless. Though I'm guilty of enjoying plenty of other mindless TV. I'm not a snob. Trust.

I've talked about this before, but when will that Dugger woman's quiver finally be full? It is too much to bear, me thinking about it. Sorry.

How did According to Jim run for so many years?

How is it that life can be cooking along smoothly one day and the next it is all helter skelter? Now I am off balance, feeling distrustful, betrayed, naked and exposed. The past becoming present which I thought would be scary but is fine, secret conversations that shouldn't hurt me do, family members are divisive and losing sight of the mission at hand. This confuses me.
I am topsy turvy again and there is nothing to be done about any of it. A complete mystery!

I'm off to sleep, the fitful dreams of a person prone to nightmares. Again... where the heck do those come from anyway?

2 comments:

Petunia Face said...

Hi there,

It being Natl' Delurking Day I thought I'd stop by to say hello. And thank you. For your sweet comment and making me feel better because you're twitchy and anxious, too

;)

That's an eye twitch emoticon for 'ya.

xo,
S

Melanie said...

Thanks for stopping by, S! We twitchers really need to stick together, in groups we don't appear so odd! ;)

Deep breaths are magical too,
Melanie