Monday, September 29, 2008

So Long, Farewell....

Just a few quick shots from yesterday's going away bash... a very few shots as we were having such a good time we kept forgetting to pick up the camera and shoot photos!
My best girl Ann... stuck around and helped me divvy up the leftovers, wine and beer!
I love this girlie.

This big crazy goofy guy. Yes, he is trying to lick my face. I. Love. Him.
(In a brotherly way, geez y'all.)

Eric and Mel... laughing together since 1982.


Aha... now smile.
P.S. I missed you Steph and Anna. Steph I know you were under the weather, I hope you feel better soon.
P.P.S. Mark and I were so touched by our friends and family spending the day with us. A send off full of laughter and only a couple of tears sure takes the edge off leaving town. Hugs! We will be seeing everyone soon!




No comments: