Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WTF ate my house?

Do you all see that? Over there to the left, along the roof line where the siding has been... oh, I don't know what the hell happened. Raped? It was not like that a week and a half ago when I took my leave for vacation! It was not like that when we sold this house! It was not like that when the buyers had their inspection done! At some time in the last two weeks, something got hold of my house and chewed the hell out of this portion of siding. Nice job little critter with the razor teeth. Good for you. I hope you choked yourself on the insulation. Damn! I will be spending more quality time with the handy man this week, because we can't leave this money pit without sinking a few hundred more bucks into it at the last minute. It just wouldn't be right. *wink*

No comments: