Tuesday, September 30, 2008


I found this little quiz over here at Sandra's blog, RUAWAKE. Since I'm sitting around supervising the movers while they pack up our belongings, I thought What the hell, I'll take it! I'm feeling a little bit like a loser just surfing the web while these two guys are working their asses off. I kind of feel like I need to pitch in and help, but I'm not getting paid... good damn money, in fact. They are. So throw a bon bon my way. I'm taking a quiz.




If you were a sexual position, what would it be? A butterfly, though my life span may be quite short.


Can you literally put your foot in your mouth (or toe to your nose)? Yes, no problem at all.


Name the last time you were absolutely certain you were the a-hole and still didn't apologize for it: Yesterday. This morning? It happens a lot.


How do you keep score? Depends on the game.


In which way(s) do you exact revenge? I live by the what goes around comes around philosophy. My hands stay cleaner that way.
Which super power would you rather have: Math genius or a Grammatical hawk-eye? Grammatical Hawkeye! The costume possibilities seem very cool.


Of the forty or so hours you are paid for, how many of them do you actually work? I don't work at a job, currently. So I am free labor around here.


How loudly do you laugh when you're alone? As loudly and proudly as when I'm with company. I also talk to myself. I'm tellin' ya... I'm a real dork.


Grant or Gable? Gable, because he is a little rough around the edges.


Coffee cans under the porch or in the mattress? In the mattress.


Hot or cold? Hot.


Hard or soft? That question could be answered so many ways. But for the sake of a PG rating, I'll just say I like my bed soft and my pencil leads hard.


Right or left? Right Handed.


If you could be anyone in the world, dead or alive, in any era in history, would you choose to be you? Yep.


If you could be with anyone in the world, alive or dead, in any era in history, would you choose the one that got away? Absolutely NOT.


What's the best thing you ever did that you didn't get credit for? That's a toughie. I'm stumped.


Where in the world would you rather be right now and with whom (and, yeah, it can be anyone, alive or dead, etc.)? Already in our new house with the Hero and the best dog ever.


It's only Tuesday, but do you already have plans for the weekend? Yes I do. Unpacking boxes.




Well, what are you waiting for?
*Here is a recent development to the day. One of the movers just fell out of the truck and thinks he broke his ankle. I just gave him the address to the local hospital. Keep smiling Melanie!

1 comment:

RUAWAKE said...

You are awesome, Mel! Hope you get a little fun in between the de-boxing. xo