Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sometimes, Health just gets in your way.


So. I have some explaining to do. Again. I typically am not the type to take on a project, and walk away from it for a month, just casually throwing my hands up in the air, oh la dee dah. Fidledee dee, I have better things to do like sip a nice cool lemonade out on the veranda. To be clear, I have not gone all Scarlet O'Hara on you. Thank you for caring, those who popped by and commented and I know my site meter is showing many more passersby wondering whats up in here.


First, the big things. I had been under the weather for a while. Since December, actually. Something that kind of came and went and came back with a vengeance but took hold of my energy like a dog with a bone that wouldn't let go. Last week, my body finally had enough and the husband got me to the hospital in time to make sure that a small perforation in my bowel didn't turn into anything horribly serious. I spent a week there in the hospital, and am home now recovering and will be working on revamping the website over the next few weeks. Everything old is, well... old. I'm sensing the need for fresh air and sunshine and dusting out corners. This old blog could use a little of that too.


Looking forward to getting onto the mission of this blog, which is all about exploring my new life. And, should anyone be interested... I'm a twit now. Find me at Twitter, hellownewlife is my name.

1 comment:

RUAWAKE said...

Glad you are back and all better!

xo,
Sandra