Friday, March 13, 2009

March nablopomo... Over.


Okay. So I tried this again this month as a tool to help myself get back in the swing of keeping up with my blog after being so sporadic with it due to illness in the family, illness personally etc. Blah blah blog. Missed one day yesterday because honestly I was sick and had nothing to say, unless the incoherent whining of someone on painkillers going on and on about the same old crap is interesting to you... doubtful. Therefor, I'm saying I had nothing to say. So naplopomo... March... Fail. But I think it served my purpose. I believe I'm back on track, for the most part, with the blog. When I have something to say... I will. I do believe it is a good exercise in self discipline, often I need that. Sometimes, though, I just need a day to be quiet.

3 comments:

Lawyer Mom said...

Hey, you almost made it! Which is pretty damn good, by my standards.

Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

No worries about not writing every day! Like you said, when you have something to say, you will!

Take Care!

Melanie said...

Lawyer Mom and Andrea,

Thanks for the words of support. Sometimes that is exactly what a girl needs. I like to think that I haven't been bowled over by all that has been happening in life these last six months, but when I stand back and sort it out... I'm freaking kidding myself. Of course I am. Some times I need to take a few days to get my collective crap together, find that stiff upper lip that I know I left somewhere, slap that smile on my face because it belongs with my personality and find a way to string it all together. On those days or weeks, it is difficult for me to be interesting or witty, or gawd forbid... wise. Thank you for sticking with me, I appreciate it completely. :-)