Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All the World's a Stage...

Personally, that means I spend my days clearing out the rooms in my home of all things personal in order to set the mood for a potential buyer to picture themselves living here. Gone are the family photos, personal clutter, magnets on the fridge reminding me that I have a doctor's appointment in August. I've been "staging" my house. Hell, for the next several months I may as well pose as anyone I want to be... this house isn't my home anymore. I suppose that could be fun... nah, just kidding if you are reading this hero. Love you.


While I'm in more of a home staging phase in my life, my son T, the talented and fabulous actor, is heading off to college in August to major in Theatre. My kid is hilarious, and was born with a certain charm and energy, a drive to create. He is really into improv theatre, his sense of timing and his way with words is, well it is something else. It is him. I admire him for not being afraid to take on roles that are out of his comfort zone. He recently took part in the musical Seussical! for his High School. He had to dance a lot for the role, during rehearsals he reinjured an old injury in a knee he has had surgery on a couple of times. He was a trooper, got a steroid shot from the ortho doc and went right on. I'm such a proud mom. I'm going to miss him terribly when he goes away. I just love him and his adorableness.

No comments: