Thursday, July 17, 2008

This House is Almost READY Kids!


Today is another of a series of very productive days. I finished up my garden maintenance today for another few days, but for today and for the weekend it looks beautiful. I even battled a poison ivy vine ever so gracefully draped over our back fence, courtesy of the backdoor neighbors. Of course I was too dumb to know what I was dealing with, but I Googled it later. I'm kind of hoping the little red marks I have all over my legs and a few on my arms are maybe just a whole bunch of bug bites. I know... wishful thinking. I've never come in contact with poison ivy before. Aside from that, I cannot believe my good fortune that the stars are aligning or perhaps it is just very hard work by several people but this house is ready to sell folks.

The window washers came today. May I just ask, why have I wasted my time for well, for my entire LIFE washing my own windows when these four friendly kids could come in and do all the windows in my whole house inside and out for a very reasonable price? Birds for miles around will be flying into my windows now. The above picture, isn't she adorable? My crew today? A little less geriatric.
Tomorrow, we meet with the agent and list this house. If you want to purchase my 4 bedroom, 3-1/2 bath house with finished basement plus an office... it can be all yours. I need to get my butt to Chicago to be with my husband. Hee... Life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only do you need to get your butt to Chicago to be with your husband, you need to get your butt to Chicago so we can start looking for a house!!! :-)