Friday, August 22, 2008

Ambien Blogging, Part II

Need to be sleeping now, but I've committed myself to Nablopomo for a post a day for a month. So, while I'm blurry eyed and my thoughts are muddy, and I'm having one hell of a case of the hiccups... HUH? Seriously, what the hell hiccups, go away, you bother me. Really.


Can we talk? I'm just feeling the love for you three lovely peeps. Despite my incessant whining and going on and on and maybe not so idle threats to run away from home recently, seems you like me anyway. I won't run far or forever. I'm just feeling like a caged dog. A lonely caged dog. I need to run free in the fresh air and chase squirrels or lie in the grass and stop thinking for the time being of decisions and taking on responsibilities. Each one is beginning to feel heavier and heaver. I'm not cut out to live my life alone. I never have been. A day here, a weekend there no problem at all. Living apart from my Hero for months at a time is becoming too much. I'll go ahead and shamelessly admit that I'm the kind of woman who needs to be taken care of. I need to be, I want to be, it is who I am. I reciprocate, which is the beauty of the type of marriage hero and I have. I don't know how he is feeling about this separation, but he is stronger than I. I'm weak . Gah.


Dropped the kid off today, he is sick. I made sure to lecture him on the evils of smoking during his bout with bronchitis. I know he is dying to get out soon to smoke a hookah.
I know he knows he shouldn't ... I just couldn't resit being a MOM and reminding him.
On a more uplifting (to me, anyway) note, Trey has a friend who was able to move into the dorm yesterday. The Friend's roommate went to a Greek welcome back party and got very drunk. This morning, Trey's friend decided to open up the shared fridge in the dorm room for a drink after he woke up and found a surprise. Apparently the drunk roommate mistook the fridge for the ... latrine... and took a nice early morning poo in the fridge. That dude is already on probation and school hasn't even started. Trey told me today at lunch that he couldn't wait to tell me because he knew I would laugh my, um, ass off. True. Certain parts of me have never grown up. And it is funny. Very wrong, yet very funny. So now you have more reasons to look askance at me. I'm a dork. I'm silly. I'm a bad influence. Eh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Catherine Snow and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Catherine Snow