Saturday, August 16, 2008

Feeling Hopeful


Let your hook always be cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. ~ Ovid

I'm hopeful. Today we looked at several houses and townhouses in the town we like for the character, location, amenities etc. We saw one house that might work, and one townhouse that we like if we decided to go that route. Hero and I both feel that a house would just be best for us. We decided to cast the net out further and see what we came up with and found to our surprise a nice list of homes to see tomorrow in different areas. Several right here in the town where Hero is living now. We drove by them tonight just to see the neighborhood, they seem nice. We'll see what tomorrow brings when we can get inside and look. We were avoiding this area due to high taxes, but we'll have to see how it all works out.

Tonight we had to relax our brains and unwind. We decided to watch Harold and Kumar 2 for laughs. Yes folks, I'm the original Harold and Kumar fan. Please don't think less of me for it. It's just a glitch somewhere in my brain that makes me like those guys so much.

Off to rest up for more house shopping tomorrow!

No comments: