Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wisdom Teeth Wednesday

My baby, my eighteen year old baby, had his wisdom teeth removed today. For me, it has not been nearly as traumatic as it has been for him. Poor guy. Seriously. Seems he may have some trouble with certain types of anesthesia, but I don't want to go into that here. He will be just fine and since I am too physically and emotionally exhausted to be clever tonight, how about a celebration of those fun foods we all enjoyed after having our impacted teeth removed!

Andy Warhol yesterday, Andy Warhol today. I know, but I like the guy. This one, 1965. Tomato Soup is good for what ails you.


mmmm, puddin! Those old Bill Cosby commercials were priceless.


I could go for a bowl of this right now! But no, this is for the kid.


So, I'm more than a little creeped out by the shape of these jello molds but perhaps I'm just reading something into it. I buy jello pre-made in the little cups. I'm not much of a do-it-your-selfer when it comes to tiny multi colored phallic shaped jello creations.



I promise something more thoughtful and clever tomorrow. Hopefully...

No comments: