Thursday, August 14, 2008

Maybe I Shouldn't Tell You This, But...

Dear nameless, faceless, anonymous viewers of our beautiful home.

You have all been very nice and have been respectful as you have visited our home with your agents and it seems you complied with our request to wear the little blue booties provided by the front door, so that your shoes wouldn't soil the brand new carpet we had installed especially for a new buyer. It could have been you! Your agents remarks on our feedback page of our realtor's website have been nothing but glowing, I am sorry we couldn't help out the couple looking for a walk-out basement or a reverse story-1/2. I do hope you found those things. I have been very flattered with all the other remarks, though. Thank you so much. I am very happy that the couple that looked at our house on Sunday not once, but two times liked it so much that they decided to purchase it. It seems that even in this market, there really are people out there who act fast. I could not be more delighted. I do have to apologize to the people on the queue for 2:00 this upcoming Sunday. Too late, the house is Sold. In fact, our agent posted a "SOLD FAST!" sign on the yard sign today. 24 days. Not too shabby, this house is is hot!

If anything happens to spoil this deal, I will be broken hearted. But for today... happy and thankful are the words. Headed to Chicago tomorrow to find a house. We are outta this one on October 2.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Congrats! That is wonderful!