Saturday, August 23, 2008

We' ve narrowed down the home search.

We looked at many houses today. But the good news is we have narrowed down our search to six possibilities. Tomorrow we will go back and see a couple on the top of the list. What follows are a list of houses. What do you think?

Phillip Johnson's Glass house. Beautiful and historic, though not practical for us. Besides, you know what they say about people who live in glass houses...

**Deleted**


How about an Escher house? Seems absolutely exhausting.

**Deleted**



OH! A tree house! I've always wanted a tree house! Impractical yes, but oh so lovely.

**Deleted**



Hmmm. An upside down house. It fits. I feel upside down much of the time.

**Deleted**

An abandoned UFO house? Definitely unique!
**Deleted**


A toilet shaped house. The irony is too good for me to ignore, given my situation. I especially enjoy the observation deck on the roof!
**Deleted**
You all will be the first to know if we decide on something and make an offer.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the treehouse!

Megan said...

I vote for the UFO house. But it's a close choice between that and the toilet house!

Megan

Melanie said...

The UFO house is great with the multi-levels, and no square walls. Hey, it is a little bit of a fixer upper but that's cool. Now the toilet house has a look-out deck on the roof, though, and the windows make it look very mod. Gosh, I'm torn because ultimately I want to live in a tree!