Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Birhday Wish List

This year for the very first time since I was young, very young, I have a birthday wish list. This may please Hero, or not, since some of my items lean more toward the keep wishing realm than the reality realm. But hey, at least this year I won't answer " oh, I don't know. I don't really want or need anything. Just surprise me." to his "What would you like for your birthday, sweetie?" After taking a closet inventory, I've realized it may be hot now, but it turns out I do need a few items for the upcoming season.


The above Inishmore Sweater Coat from Anthropologie, 268.00
The above Lion Gate Sweater from Anthropologie, 148.00




I Like:

Persimmon by Born at Zappos.comPersimmon
by BornZappos.com - Powered by Service

The above Born boots in Black Full-Grain Leather, 169.00



I Like:

Moray by Privo at Zappos.comMoray
by PrivoZappos.com - Powered by Service
The above flats by Privo in Chocolate, 89.oo.
Other items on my wish list:
  • The perfect pair of dark wash jeans, in the perfect length with no whiskering, striation, pleats, creases, crazy contrasting thread, rhinestones, or built in curves. Just the perfect dark wash with perfectly placed pockets to make me look like I have an ass. Oh, and if its not too much to ask, making me look like I have an awesome ass would be great.
  • A few new cashmere sweaters.
  • A new handbag. This is a tough one, much like the jeans I'm picky. Not too large, not too heavy, the right length handle, no bling allowed, just simple, quality and perfect.
  • Jewelry. Bling welcomed. This is the only acceptable place for bling on my person, the jewelry. Although, to be honest, I don't wear that much jewelry. But I can be persuaded to change.
  • New slippers. My feet are already cold and it is still August.
  • Finally, I want someone to buy my house. I will be willing to settle for a celebration dinner for my birthday if that were to happen in the next six days! Even one that includes a Red Robin free birthday entree! (Hero I know you will be getting that email soon...)

**Sorry about the appearance of the Zappo's shoes sequence here. The Html got messed up and when I tried to fix it, this is what happened. If I mess with it longer, well I will just end up knifing myself in the head and that is not worth it now is it?!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The coupon for your free Red Robin birthday entree arrived on Tuesday. I love Red Robin, but I'd have to get something that didn't involve the all you can eat fries since I've given up eating potatoes. :-)